Sunday, November 9, 2008

A lil introduction and November specials!


Ok guys I'm new to this and have so far done 2 post I'm going to try this now! My name is Lori I sell Longaberger and Avon. You can view my Longaberger site at www.longaberger.com/loriyounker and my Avon site at www.youravon.com/lyounker. A lil background, I have 3 children my oldest is 9 and she is my only girl, I have 2 sons one is 4 and my baby is 2. I have been selling Longaberger for almost a year now and am doing a special for November, for anyone that host a 350.00 show, whether it's a home show or a book show will be entered in a drawing for a Christmas basket. Our special for November is The recipe basket pictured to the left. It is a great deal for an awesome produt!! Email me at LongabergerWoman@yahoo.com I'm going to post some deals from Avon later on! If your interested in hosting a show you can get money off your order and products at half price! What an awesome way to get Christmas gifts for friends or family!

No comments: